Finally back to the good ol blogger after being ragged on about it so bad in Streator this past weekend. We had so much fun at my sis-in-law's surprise party. Good going Race...you sure can plan a good one!
It is always so fun to go hang with our fam and friends back in Illy. We had the best of both worlds having our good friends from Chicago there with us. BTW thanks so much for putting us up for the night Simkins. And Brian - for the hearty goodnes of breakfast burritos and the best pancakes ever (although I wish you hadn't told me they were just plain old Aldi cakes!) Sat. morning.
Thanks mom-in-law for introducing me to the chocolate fountain. YUM!! And for supplying us with the plentiful supply of your famous taco salad. Double YUM! You're the best.
Can anyone tell that I like food a little?
Thanks Jen for turning 30. It isn't that bad, right?
Thanks little brother for making the trip. Love ya man!! Come to Minny next.
Thanks Streator for all those personal 8 buck buckets o beer you served up. And the five shots you sold me for a pidly ten bucks. P.S. Sreator thanks for not making me barf Saturday.
Thank you wife, for being the remarkable girl you are. Everyday with you in my life is like a party in Streator!
Lastly, thank you to the prick who smashed in my headlight and front quarter panel on my new used car last night so now my door creeks when I open it. I was getting worried about what I'd spend this five hundred bucks that's burning a hole in my savings account on, but you have solved my problem. A BRAND NEW HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY!!!!!!!! YYAAAYYYY! You a-hole, you'll get yours one day. But I forgive you.
It is always so fun to go hang with our fam and friends back in Illy. We had the best of both worlds having our good friends from Chicago there with us. BTW thanks so much for putting us up for the night Simkins. And Brian - for the hearty goodnes of breakfast burritos and the best pancakes ever (although I wish you hadn't told me they were just plain old Aldi cakes!) Sat. morning.
Thanks mom-in-law for introducing me to the chocolate fountain. YUM!! And for supplying us with the plentiful supply of your famous taco salad. Double YUM! You're the best.
Can anyone tell that I like food a little?
Thanks Jen for turning 30. It isn't that bad, right?
Thanks little brother for making the trip. Love ya man!! Come to Minny next.
Thanks Streator for all those personal 8 buck buckets o beer you served up. And the five shots you sold me for a pidly ten bucks. P.S. Sreator thanks for not making me barf Saturday.
Thank you wife, for being the remarkable girl you are. Everyday with you in my life is like a party in Streator!
Lastly, thank you to the prick who smashed in my headlight and front quarter panel on my new used car last night so now my door creeks when I open it. I was getting worried about what I'd spend this five hundred bucks that's burning a hole in my savings account on, but you have solved my problem. A BRAND NEW HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY!!!!!!!! YYAAAYYYY! You a-hole, you'll get yours one day. But I forgive you.

3 Comments:
thanks for the shout-out. I too am thankful for you not barfing. i am also thankful that you get out there and dance....and, are you sure you forgave the headlight smasher...you sound a little hostile :)
THANK you for finally posting Tone-Loc! It was fun hanging out this past weekend. Looking forward to the next appearance of the Warrior;)
Finally Brother !!
Post more often or at least call a homie once in a while.
Already looking forward to August.
Post a Comment
<< Home