So I think I'm finally healed from the worst sun burn ever. After riding bikes, a picnic, and beach time with Shells, my sis, and nephews all day, I had a burn on my shoulders so bad that they were pretty much on huge blister. After a couple few days, those blisters turned to scabs which turned to flakes. It was funny but for several days while I worked these thick flakes sounded like I had stuffed my shirt with tissue paper whenever I moved. I wonder what my customers thought? Maybe that I was wearing a diaper or even a man-pon? Who knows but I'm much better now.

1 Comments:
That does not sound fun. I had that one time and I felt like a burn victim with my skin all peeling off (which i guess I was...sunburned...but i felt like someone they show in ER after a fire)
Post a Comment
<< Home